The International Federation of Esports Coaches prides itself on the services it provides to our members.
It is our expectation that all our coaches will embrace and abide by the following Code of Conduct.
- Coaches will always behave in a professional manner and will only use their role as a Coach for what it is intended.
- If a Coach becomes aware of any behaviour, communication or approach from a student, which causes them or the student’s parents/carer concern, you will notify us at your earliest opportunity in order for us to provide you with our professional support.
- By signing this Code of Conduct you confirm that you have not been convicted of, cautioned for, or have any current or pending legal proceedings being brought against you, in any country, for sexual offences, inappropriate contact or conduct with any person, whether adult or child, including grooming or alleged grooming behaviour.
- You further confirm by signing this Code of Conduct that you will not use your role as a Coach to exploit a relationship with a child, with a child’s parents/guardians or carers, or with any other person you are, or have been, in contact with through the course of your role as a coach
- You will not make/or attempt to make arrangements to meet with a child without the express consent of a child’s parents/guardians or carers.
- When coaching you will not use any offensive language, profanity, swear, or make any sexual, racial or homophobic comments.
- You will not share what constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.