Do you love the thrill and challenge of video gaming? Are you keen to turn your gaming skills into a rewarding career in the rapidly emerging esports industry? This first-of-its-kind BSc (Hons) in Esports Coaching and Performance distance learning course is for you. Designed and delivered in partnership with our training partner IFoEC Ltd – it's an essential next step if you want to set yourself apart as an esports coach.
- Use theory, research and practical experience to understand how esports coaching helps players achieve peak gaming performance, across different games, platforms and levels of play
- Be taught by lecturers with esports coaching experience and links to the industry
- Learn how to work with individual gamers, shotcallers, stacks and multi-player teams, and run an esports coaching organisation of your own
- Receive student membership to the International Federation of Esports Coaches with access to events, mentoring and its online community, helping you build a professional network and get involved in esports research
- Get experience on a work-based learning placement in the esports sector
You'll also have the chance to do a sandwich year working in an established esports organisation, setting up your own esports business, or studying esports performance overseas.
When you graduate, you'll be ready to make an impact in the pro gaming world as a professional esports coach, within competitive organisations, with league developers, as a freelance coach or consultant, or by running your own teams.
For more details follow: